Elie Ness Lighthouse
This lighthouse was opened in October 1908 and stands on a promontory of land between Inchkeith and the Isle of May. It has been operated by Forth Ports since 2013.
Elie itself is a lovely little seaside town with a delightful beach of golden sands. As well as the nearby lighthouse it has two golf courses, many historic buildings and is popular for yachting and windsurfing.