Butt of Lewis Lighthouse

Constructed by David Stevenson in 1862, this lighthouse’s distinctive redbrick construction stands it out from others along the coastline. Found on the tip of the Outer Hebrides, the area houses some of the oldest rocks in Europe and is close to Port Sloth, a hidden cove area complete with a sheltered sandy beach.

Visit Website
View Photos
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap